This 2017 summer, Golden Path Academics Vietnam is launching summer camps that strive to provide students with even more opportunities to gain knowledge and soft skills that they would not otherwise gain in a Vietnamese classroom. The summer camps will be held at several locations in Vietnam and will consist of both overnight and day-camps. Logistic staff will be assigned to work at a camp depending on vacancy and availability.
Location: Hanoi, Da Nang, and Ho Chi Minh
Job type: Short-term; paid
Duration of employment: 1 to 4 weeks (you can register for up to 12 camp programs, each will last 5 days and 4 nights)
Time period: June 5th to July 14th, 2017
Salary: Up to 12 millions
Working with: Students aged 9 to 16
Primary function: In this role you will work alongside Golden Path Academics staff to run activities and excursions for a group of students. You will gain valuable leadership experience as a counselor for children and teens, and will also have the option of staying overnight to supervise full-time throughout the course of the program.
- Gain experience working with children and teens.
- Get valuable leadership experience, a great resume booster.
- Make new friends.
- Have fun!
Your key tasks will consist of, but not be limited to:
- Serving as a positive role model for youth.
- Ensuring that all logistical systems are in place, as well as keeping track of all the logistical duties.
- Direct the unpacking of camp supplies
- Ensure supplies for each day are prepared well in advance
- Complete pre-camp inventory and appropriately distribute camp supplies
- Complete post-camp inventory and communicate next camps logistical needs
- Attending a training and planning week before the camp session begins.
- Dealing with problems and emergency situations should they arise.
- Attending scheduled meetings throughout the program.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
How To Apply
Please send (1) A cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for this position and (2) an updated CV in English via online When emailing your application please use the following format in the ‘subject’ line: (post title /your name).
Deadline for application: Feb 15, 2017
Golden Path Academics Vietnam JSC is a private education services company and an exclusive partner of Golden Path Academics, LLC, headquartered in New York, NY. Grounded in the vision that education empowers individuals, GPA Vietnam offers expert knowledge of higher education trends in the U.S. and hands-on experience in the Vietnam market. Our services include college readiness programs for middle school and secondary students preparing for college abroad that include preparatory courses for standardized tests, personal development plans and other university preparatory programs. We strive to fill the void in Vietnamese high schools where students do not have access to a guidance counselor. Placing the students' success above everything else, we are committed to providing high quality and professional services.
GPA’s successes depend entirely on its people. We look for individuals who want to and can be the best in what they do. We want to bring to our team people who have a passion, an interest in the world and a strong desire to help others reach their full potential.