Data Integration Specialist (10 người)
Primary Role of Position:
Has basic knowledge of IT and has characteristics & skills that match the Company’s qualifications required for mapper position.
Data Integration Specialistworks on data format definitions of messages (using mapping tools if necessary) to map data fields from this format to another one based on message specifications released from the Company or from various organizations/enterprises, playing an important role of the whole process of data interchange/conversion and integration. This kind of job ensures Company products and services working properly and effectively for customers.
- Read and analyze message specifications, look for illogical/unreasonable details of them.
- Build/update/fix data maps correctly and in a timely manner.
- Review data maps made by other mappers.
- Check if converted messages correct and compliant with the specifications when required.
- Work with Team Lead, Dept. Heads, and Project Managers when necessary, supporting customers in data conversion field with best quality and bring total satisfaction to customers.
- Not necessary to have experience in data mapping
- Strong logical thinking
- Good ability of data analysis
- Good at English speaking and writing skills
- Working in the evening
- Ability to collaborate effectively across departments and teams
- Skillful at using computer and regular software (Windows, Office)
- IT technician OR College Degree or higher in any field of study
- B-Level certificate of English or higher
How to apply
Interested candidates please send your full resume in English with file name resume “Data Integration Specialist – Full name”
DiCentral Corporation released a cutting edge web-hosted EDI solution in 2000. The solution made buyers and suppliers collaboration and exchanging critical enterprise data possible without high priced investments in software or hardware. Our technology changed the EDI world by making compliance easy for any size company.
Today, DiCentral is one of the fastest growing companies in its field, with a broad suite of products and solutions designed to meet the unique needs of any size business. Our solutions address many industry challenges, such as mandated compliance, global trade management, global data synchronization, transaction management, and more. DiCentral products are highly versatile, flexible, and reliable-providing over 6,000 current businesses with a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
For buyers, DiCentral offers proven, highly reliable, and global platforms throughout their entire trading partner community. Additionally, our expert background in buyer business rules and processes ensures that all EDI transactions are met with confidence.
For suppliers, our award-winning support team is ready to answer questions or resolve issues when the client needs assistance. With support services worldwide, problems are solved quickly. DiCentral provides on-demand training and live support to assist customers with up-to-date information.
It's an exciting time in the EDI industry, and DiCentral is proud to be at the forefront of new technologies. Our industry leadership gives you assurance that we understand your EDI challenges; demonstrating our ability to help optimize the supply chain for both buyer and supplier.
Learn more about how DiCentral can help you gain a competitive advantage; call us now at 281-480-1121. We welcome the opportunity to be part of your EDI team!