- Participating in brainstorming, ideas generating process of making a marketing plan for an international project
- Corporate with the marketing manager to prepare the marketing plan for the project
- Executes the project’s marketing campaign and marketing material toward project’s target group needs
- Updates and maintains the database of consumers and business in collaborating with project team for various projects
- Supervise and monitor the Sales Consultants; give the guidance or if necessary, assist the Sales Consultant to close the sales.
- Offers advice, guidance and motivate any Sales Consultants who are not meet the goals/ target and/or suggest the Project Manager to reward the team or individual who reach their goals/target.
- Involve, if requires, in the interview and hiring process.
- Assists the Project Manager to do planning, budgeting and coordinating for any sales launches, or to increase sales for the Project.
- Occasionally attend association meetings to receive the latest information on housing market, regulations and legislation that affects or concerns to the industry.
- Invite buyers to visit the project via email, cold calls, contact-in-person
- Present the products to the buyers
- Guide and introduce the buyers to the mock up houses
- Conduct market research as requested by the project manager
- Assist the team in marketing preparation (marketing material, flyers distribution, banner…) before any sales events
- Do the paper work such as drafting daily report, filing record, translation etc
- Update the Client database by cold calls and collecting business cards etc
- Good at spoken and written English
- 3rd, 4th year student or fresh graduated with major in Marketing or Business
- Very well-presented, business dress
- Confident & Excellent Communication skill in both English and Vietnamese
- Number of Interns: 02
- Working hours: From 8:30AM to 5:30PM, Monday to Friday. Lunch break: 1 hour from 12AM to 1 PM
- Venue: At level 6, Sentinel Place, 41A Ly Thai To, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
- Dress code: Business formal attire
- 1,200,000 Vnđ/month
How to Apply:
- Please send your CV with title ‘Intern_Name” via online
- Due on 6th February 2017
Savills plc is a global real estate services provider listed on the London Stock Exchange. We have an international network of over 700 offices and associates throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East, offering a broad range of specialist advisory, management and transactional services to clients all over the world. Our people combine entrepreneurial spirit and a deep understanding of specialist property sectors with the highest standards of client care
More job from Savills Vietnam