Software Tester – QA
- iDentalSoft is a dental clinic application developed for US dental offices. This is a modern, powerful web-based application that helps with the management and automation of a dental office.
- As a software solution, iDentalSoft needs constant innovations and updates to keep up with the latest standards and to provide the best customer support.
- Applicants will work on a practical basis in iDentalSoft modules.
- Participate in QA (testing functions).
- Aids QA in writing test cases.
- Writing documents.
- Checking documents and user guide.
Educational background and quality requirements:
- IT students (3rd, senior year, undergraduate or graduated).
- Excellent or above average level (practical level, not necessarily score-based).
- Good logical mind.
- Hard-working and with responsibility.
- High perseverance to spend time and efforts in solving or understanding difficult issues.
- Knowledge about database.
- Ability to install, configure softwares and tools.
- Ability to use and research on functions of various softwares and tools.
- And Ability to perform data analysis and statistics.
- Chance to work in an environment that focuses on development, idea contribution and quality, while keeping an open-mind and disregarding fancy appearances.
- Chance to train working skills, critical thinking and efficient communication.
- Have a Chance to forge independent working skill along with effective team-work for a common goal.
- The incumbents of this position will be guided to familiarize themselves with the working tools and procedures.
- Candidates who have abilities and personalities suitable for the company culture will have the chance to prolong collaboration (undergraduates) or officially be part of the company (graduates).
- Monthly allowance.
How to apply Software Tester – QA:
Submit Cover Letter (self introduction) and Resume (CV) online.
iDentalSoft is development office of iServiceSoft, a US company that located in Milpitas, California. Specialize in Dental software. iServiceSoft is a growing startup, that succeeds in developing new dental product, and now expending her man power. Joining iDentalSoft, you will be in a young, dynamic and capable team to develop a dental software that used in the United States.