- Assist to coordinate with all of the training and workshops and other activities held internally and externally.
- Organize and follow up all orientation training for new employees.
- Assist trainers in arranging the time and schedule of training sessions.
- Prepare the training manuals and facilities needs for employees and trainers.
- Assist to evaluate the effectiveness of the training courses and implement the improvements.
- Assist to cooperate with the external training vendors and delivers tailored training programs and courses.
- Input given data and collect information from employees.
- Support training team in creating templates, forms, presentation slides of meeting, conference, etc.
- Assist HR team in specific projects and tasks.
- Opportunity to experience multinational working environment.
- On-job training.
- Competitive internship allowance, parking fee & lunch allowance included.
- 1 paid leave per month.
- Fluency in speaking and writing in English.
- Fluency in working with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Multitasking skill.
- Conflict management and problem-solving skill.
- Communication skill.
- Time management skill.
- Teamwork skill.
- Intercultural sense.
- Passionate in researching, human relation jobs.
How To Apply
If you are interested in the above position, please send your application with title “Training Internship_Fullname” in the subject line
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted