KPMG operates as a global network of independent member firms offering audit, tax and advisory services; working closely with clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities. KPMG member firms can be found in 155 countries. Collectively they employ more than 174,000 people across a range of disciplines.
In Vietnam, KPMG is one of the largest professional services firms, with over 1000 staff working from our offices in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and Da Nang. We work with our colleagues across Asia and around the world to provide professional services.
This is an exciting and dynamic opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic candidate who is looking to make next career move within a large global Professional Services Firm.
Why join us?
• We recognize potential, nurture talent and reward high performance with the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.
• Our career support and learning environment will enable you to explore a multitude of career paths and opportunities.
• We encourage our KPMG professionals to broaden their mindset – and skillset – through both short-term assignments and permanent international relocation options.
• You will also have opportunities to work and connect with talented colleagues from around the world.
• 13th month salary + Performance Bonus
• Premium Health Insurance package for you
• Birthday leave and Annual leaves = 14 ~ 24 days and more
• Gifts and allowances for Wedding, having babies, Women’s day and Children Day
• Improve English skill with Toastmasters club
• Improve technical skill/ soft skills from Training courses (internal/ external/ oversea)
People & Passion
• Sport Clubs: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Basketball, Tennis
• Free tickets for Movie Night, Art Painting class, Yoga class, Cake Making class and more
• KPMG Klubhouse to relax, enjoy with your colleagues