Academic Coordinator 132 views
- Number of vacanvies - Số lượng nhân viên cần tuyển 2
- Salary / Allowance - Mức lương / phụ cấp Up to 20mil
Position: Academic Coordinator of STEP UP English language program targeting EFL students ranging from preschool to elementary level
Schedule: Full-time, Tuesday~Sunday (Monday off)
Student & Parent Management
– Conduct interviews and entrance exams with prospective students
– Manage all aspects of student achievement and progress, including assessment, homework, attendance, etc.
– Evaluate student performance in order to identify learning needs and provide intervention support
– Conduct counseling with parents to report on students’ behavioral and academic progress
– Provide guidance to students on academic goals and educational issues
– Be accountable for student enrollment
Academic and Teacher Management
– Conduct regular class observations in order to evaluate teachers, provide training support and coaching, and monitor student leveling as well as curriculum implementation status
– Plan, assist, and conduct grammar classes in levels assigned by center manager
– Manage all aspects of STEP UP smart class operations, including student and teacher data, class routines, smart board/tablet maintenance, etc.
– Conduct regular meetings with foreign teachers (FTs) and teaching assistants (TAs) regarding student achievement, center policies, etc.
– Plan and host campus-wide events, such as monthly assemblies, student orientation, etc.
– Perform administrative duties such as class scheduling, communication liaison between teachers and administrators, etc.
– Must have 3+ years of teaching experience at an English Language Center (including parent counseling and student management)
– Bilingual (English/Vietnamese) fluency required
– Extensive knowledge of English grammar, including strong teaching skills
– Strong communication skills, planning & organizational skills
– Applicants must possess a genuine interest in the academic, social, and emotional growth of children, exhibit maturity and a positive attitude, and be willing to serve as a role model for students
– BA or higher in English related field (Ex. English, English Language Teaching)
– Full-time staff: salary negotiation
– Full package of insurances: HI, SI, UI
– Team building, year-end party, company trip
– Annual leave
– Various professional development training opportunities by educational experts in Vietnam and Korea
– Growth opportunities to become an expert in learning analytics and AI in education
– International working environment in which English is primarily used
– Friendly, dynamic & supportive colleagues
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply via Internship by clicking “Đăng ký công việc này” or “Login as Candidate” button.