- Ideally you are a recent Accounting graduate ready to undertake 2 months intensive training. Odyssey provides an intensive 2 months training program in accounting software packages, knowledge of international accounting standards and Australian tax law.
- You will be trained to perform Australian Accounting tasks including data conversion, bookkeeping, preparation of financial statements, and tax returns for entities in Australia and other countries.
- Upon successfully graduating from our intensive training program, you will be offered 1-3 years contract, with a signing bonus (depending on your training results), an opportunity to receive company’s total sponsorship for CPA Australia program within your first year of employment, participation in our performance based bonus system including annual and “job” bonuses, and participation in our employee loyalty bonus system.
- All our accounting work is processed in English and you must be confident in written English.
- Applicants with good spoken English are well regarded.
- New staff work with qualified and experienced Australian CA and CPA accountants, and as you progress you will have the opportunity to liaise with native English speakers regarding project work, and supervise teams of accountants including reviewing their work and clarifying technical issues.
- We highly regard accounting graduates who have studied oversea or from leading Vietnamese universities. Additional related studies such as CPA Australia, CAT or ACCA are also well regarded.
- Odyssey encourages and rewards independent thinkers and those who have the aptitude to achieve.
• University graduate, majoring in Accounting, with good grades
• Strong English skills – written competency is a must and verbal skills are highly valued
• Being flexible and able to work independently but also in group
• Having good interpersonal skills and commitment to the accounting profession
• Being detail oriented and able to work under pressure
• Proficiency in MS Excel and Outlook is required
• Comfortable working in a multi-cultural environment
How to apply:
- In strict confidence, interested candidates please send your full resume online via “Apply for this job” below.
Tên giao dịch: ORVL
Mã số thuế:
Địa chỉ: Tầng 7, Tầng 8, Tòa nhà BlueSky, số 1, đường Bạch Đằng, Phường 2, Quận Tân Bình, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh
Đại diện pháp luật: David John Edward Oliver Carte
Ngày cấp giấy phép: 22/07/2011
Ngày hoạt động: 08/03/2007 (
Đã hoạt động 10 năm)
Odyssey Resources (www.odyssey-resources.com) is an Australian- owned company providing a wide-range of Accounting, Tax and Bookkeeping Services to companies located throughout Australia and Vietnam. As the first Australian movers to provide accounting outsourcing services from Vietnam, Odyssey is being recognized for our innovative approach and commitment to service excellence. Our company has already experience tremendous growth, and is currently seeking excellent candidates to be involved in the next critical stage of our company’s development.