· AWR Lloyd is a specialist corporate finance strategy and transactions advisory firm focused on the Asian energy, resources and infrastructure sectors.
· The firm has an 19-year trackrecord delivering bespoke strategic advice, M&A support and industry intelligence to some of the world’s biggest and most successful companies in the oil, gas, mining, power, renewables and infrastructure sectors.
· AWR Lloyd has completed over 300 assignments generating substantial shareholder value worth billions of dollars for our clients throughout the Asia-Pacific region including India, China, Mongolia, Australia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Singapore, Korea and Japan.
· Website: www.awrlloyd.com
The intern candidate will support and work with the Vietnam team and reports to the Senior members/Managing Director.
- To achieve success, the candidate must be able to coordinate multiple projects at the same time, adapt quickly to a dynamic environment and have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- This position works very closely in a collaborative, challenging and fun team environment.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to support our team in relation to business development, analysis, research, financial modeling, PowerPoint slide compilation and presentations.
- Fresh-Graduate or Senior Student – University graduate in Business, Finance, Banking or related disciplines
- Good communication skills and learning attitude
- Ability to work individually and ability to handle self-driven projects efficiently.
- Interested in research, financial and business analysis, and financial modeling
- Proficient in English communication (written, spoken and reading)
- Extensive Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Please apply via Internship by clicking “Apply for this job” or “Login to apply” button.
- In strict confidence, interested candidates please send your resume in English; your transcript with title: “Analyst Intern – Full name”
- All applications must be in English only.