AWR Lloyd – Analyst Intern 6831 views
The intern candidate will support and work with the Vietnam team and reports to the Senior members/Vietnam Manager.
To achieve success, the candidate must be able to coordinate multiple projects at the same time, adapt quickly to a dynamic environment and have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
This position works very closely in a collaborative, challenging and fun team environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the development of the company’s marketing materials, market research/analysis,…
• Fresh-Graduate or Senior Student – University graduate in Business, Finance, Banking or related disciplines
• Good communication skills and learning attitude
• Ability to work individually and ability to handle self-driven projects efficiently.
• Interested in research, financial and business analysis, and financial modeling
• Proficient in English communication (written, spoken and reading)
• Extensive PowerPoint slide design and composition
• Knowledge/ Experience related to the energy and/or mining/metals sector is a plus
In strict confidence, interested candidates please send your resume in English; your transcript via email: firstname.lastname@example.org with title: "Analyst Intern – Fullname"
All applications must be in English only.