Business Assistant Intern 779 views
- Searching and researching documents/information from the internet
- Reviewing and drafting documentation for business transactions; preparing and advising on the necessary checklist to be adopted
- Sending and replying to clients/partners’ emails under the direction of the board of directors
- Supporting other tasks.
- Students from Universities majored in English, Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant fields
- Strong command of using English (working with foreign clients)
- Be dynamic, creative and hardworking
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to independent work and teamwork
- Working under high pressure
Benefits: Business Assistant Intern
- Have a competitive internship allowance.
- Dynamic and supportive environment.
- Opportunity to experience and learn from a modern working environment with foreign clients.
- Working time: 4hours/day from Monday to Friday (8:00PM – 12:00AM and work from home)
BRIDGE CONSULTING GROUP đang mở tuyển Business Assistant Intern