- Internet-based document/information searches and research
- Examining and drafting documentation for business transactions; preparing and advising on the adoption of the necessary checklist
- Under the direction of the board of directors, send and reply to emails from clients/partners.
- Complementing other duties.
- Students with qualifications in English, business administration, marketing, accounting, or other pertinent disciplines
- Excellent command of English (working with foreign, Vietnamese oversea clients)
- Be dynamic, imaginative, and diligent
- Problem-solving competence
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Working under extreme stress
Benefits: Business Assistant Intern
- Provide a competitive internship stipend.
- Supportive and dynamic environment.
- Possibility to experience and learn from a contemporary workplace with professional people.
- Monday through Friday, eight hours of work time (10:00 PM – 6:00 AM and work from home)
Location - Tỉnh, Thành phố
Ho Chi Minh
Address - Địa chỉ
Tòa Nhà Serepok, Số 56 Nguyễn Đình Chiểu , Phường Đa Kao, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh
Tax Code - Mã số thuế