Business Intelligence Staff 166 views
I. Job Purpose:
- Support BI team to collaborated daily working tasks with all sub-teams of BX&NR department and Finance Department to support their budget, income & expenses management and forecast by monthly in over the year, manage master document of expenses payment, income booking and internal team projects of BX-NR Department.
- Support BI team to gather and manage all CRM database and BD business service in day by day and other ad-hoc working tasks that was followed by requirement when necessarily.
- Assist BI Assistant Manager to track and monitor CKVN service business performance by weekly/monthly as well as complete the monthly report for BD Service team and HOD
- Support BI Assistant Manager to collect CKVN business services database over the time and develop the dashboard analytics in monthly.
- Weekly meeting with BD team to review and come up with action plan to enhance the development of services
- Work closely with Finance team to ensure all income, expenses are accrued transparently in monthly.
- Assist the BI Assistant Manager in coordinating with all internal teams in the BX-NR department, including Brand Experience, Business Development, Ecommerce, and Customer Service team to monitor budget, income and expenses the year and to aggregate a monthly report of each team.
- Identify issues, gather information from various sources, analyze data, interpret patterns and trends, propose solutions, and track initiatives with the purpose of enhancing efficiency
- Execute and monitor internal projects (Document storage, establish SOP, partner assessment)
- Assist the BI supervisor to collect and store CRM business data in an organized manner
- Assist the BI supervisor in running weekly/biweekly and ad-hoc reports for CRM business, including downloading and uploading various data sources.
III. Job Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 1 year of experience in Business Intelligence or Data Analytics role with proven business impact
- Excellence in Microsoft Excel is the top requirement, and another MS PPT & MS Word is a must.
- Good command of English with a verbal & writing
- Experience with Tableau Prep/Tableau Desktop is a plus
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff and adapt to a rapidly changing work environment.
- Strong analytical thinking, positive thinking and ability to learn quickly with can do attitude
IV. Application instructions:
Send directly with mail title [Circle K – 0822] Position – Fullname