ADDRESS: Le Meridien Building, 3C Ton Đuc Thang, Ben Nghe Ward, 1 District, HCM
EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK: Flexible time.
- Report directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant.
- Contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the CEO.
- Serve as a liaison to the senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
- Creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented.
Roles and Responsibilities Executive Support:
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the President including.
- Plan, coordinate and ensure the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected.
- Communicate directly, and on behalf of the President and Partners, clients on matters related to CEO’s programmatic initiatives.
- Researche, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO’s office and internal departments.
- Provide leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the CEO.
What ability the ideal individual has?
- Good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Education And Experience :
- None degree required but fluently in English, know how Google web search and presentation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and update Social Media web platforms.
- Encouraging salary and benefit policies.
- Dynamic and supportive environment.
- Opportunity to experience and learn from modern working environment with foreign clients.
How To Apply
- Interested candidates please send your full resume online via “Apply for this job” below.
Công ty Cổ phần Nhịp CầuSpan Bridge Corp
- Mã số thuế: 0303960217
- Địa chỉ: Phòng 8.6, Tòa Nhà Le Meridien, 3C Tôn Đức Thắng, Phường Bến Nghé, Quận 1, TP. HCM