Ching Luh 2019 Global Internship Program – Facility Weakness Evaluation and Enhancement Project 108 views
Ching Luh 2019 Global Internship Program
To attract global talents, we have started to develop partnership with universities in United Sates, Vietnam, Singapore, and Taiwan couple years ago, and brought in a very diversified group of interns to work on real projects in our Vietnam and Indonesia offices with our various departments, such as strategic planning, modernization manufacturing, production creation center, HR, Facility Management, etc.
It’s an internship program full of learning opportunities, fun activities, and challenges. One of the biggest compliments we’ve received from an intern from University of Oregon says: “This is a life changing journey for me.” We believe it would be a once-in-a-lifetime internship opportunity to you, too.
Facility Weakness Evaluation and Enhancement Project
- The objective of this project is to help us prevent unexpected massive damage happened in production through thorough inspection of current design of facility system and providing solutions to fix any possible weakness in the system.
- The intern will be expected to thoroughly inspect current design of facility systems to identify possible systematic weakness of power supply systems, water supply systems, air compressor systems, and duct ventilation systems in our Vietnam facilities, and propose respective solutions to fix the weakness.
- Free meals, accommodation, and allowances
- Working and learning with real projects in shoe manufacturing setting
- Mentoring, coaching, & networking
- On-the-job training
- Challenges of cross culture communication and working environment
Internship Period: June 24th – Sept 6th
- Students at undergraduate, graduate, or above level
- Electrical engineering required, specialty in Industrial electricity preferred
- Proficiency in English speaking and writing
- Data and system analysis skill
- Project management background a plus
How to apply?
- Please apply via Internship by clicking “Apply for this job” or “Login to apply” button.