CJ Group Internship Program 2019 565 views
CJ is one of the biggest lifestyle groups in Korea, leading in create a new culture for healthy, happy and convenient lifestyles. Originated from a sugar manufacture company, the Group now specializes in 4 main businesses: Food & Food Services; Bio; Retail & Logistics; Entertainment & Media. CJ now has been in 39 countries including those in Asia, Australia, the Americas and Europe, sharing the First, Best, Different products and services to enjoy their daily lives, typically are B!b!go, CGV Cinema, Tous les Jours, etc
Founded in Vietnam in 1998, CJ is well known through their popular brands like Tous les Jours, CGV Cinema, SCJ TV Homeshopping, etc. Currently, CJ has 23 affiliates in Vietnam and is very also active in community development activities like TOTO Film Making Class, CJ Bakery Academy, NinhThuan Chili Farm. In 2015, CJ Vietnam is honorly recognized by the President of Vietnam for its significant contribution to Vietnamese social growth.
This year CJ Vietnam starts to kick off the Internship program and those who pass the program will have opportunities to become our official CJ Members. This year we offer internship roles in the following areas including but not limited to:
- Supply Chain
- Food R&D
- Business Development
If you are fresh graduates or have under 1 year of work experience, you can apply our Internship program to develop your professional career path.
Join us today, and help us innovate and shape the business of tomorrow.
Just bring your fresh ideas, perspectives and passion!
WHAT TO GAIN FROM THIS PROGRAM?
- Get valuable work experience.
- Learn specialized skills of a particular field, transferable skills such as communication, teamwork, and computer proficiency.
- Be intensive trained by experienced seniors in the field through Mentoring program.
- Opportunities of transition into a job.
- Internship allowance per month.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Graduates of 2019 and 2018
- Proficient in MS Office
- Fluent in English (written & verbal), know Korean is a plus
- GPA 3.0 or higher
- Good communication skills, Patient personality and high responsibility; Good planning and reporting skills
- Self-motivated with strong team skills, high degree of punctuality; Hard working and good health
- Application: 01/09/2019~30/09/2019
- 1st round interview: On the first week of November
- Internship:18/11/2019 ~ 17/01/2020
- Those who have great performance will have opportunities to become official CJ Member from February 2020
HOW TO APPLY?
- Fill out the application form online at: http://bit.ly/CJ_InternshipProgram2019