DATA ANALYSIS INTERN 517 views
1. Reporting & Performance Management
– Generate and maintain weekly, monthly and quarterly performance tracking reports and dashboards for key stakeholders to enhance the quality & efficiency
– On-demand data extracting based on Business requests: Identify issues, gather information from various sources, analyze data & propose insightful solutions
– Empower Business Team to access and work with business data, and track initiatives with the purpose of generating more insights
2. Project Support
– Support Data Analyst for Analytics projects & other project-related operations
– Other requirements as directed by the manager and supervisor
– Bachelor degree or Undergraduates, majoring in Data Analytics, Management Information System, Technology, Finance
or Business Management.
2. Hard Skills:
– Knowledge/Experience in using SQL
– Knowledge of some analytics tools like OLAP, Data Studio, PowerBI, … & programming language like Python is a big plus.
3. Soft Skills:
– Good verbal and written communication skills
– Critical thinking; attention to detail
– Capacity to work independently, multi-task, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
– Self-motivation, highly organized mindset & responsibility at work
– Knowledge/Experience in the e-commerce/e-logistics industry is a big plus.
– Opportunities to cultivate and enhance personal capabilities through works from the Communication Team;
– Experience and accumulate experience in the Top 100 Best Workplace in Vietnam;
– Benefits for internships