DWH Intern / BI Developers 1765 views
- Evaluating and improving existing BI systems: From integrating to analysing data.
- Using warehouse data to generate reports to support business decision making and business performance monitoring.
- Learning new solution DWH on cloud: AWS RDS, AWS Glue, Lambda, Pipeline, RedShift.
- Improve Yourself in a Talented and Passionate Team
- Communicate Well with Clients and Colleagues Overseas
- Use English and Scrum every day
- Work in a Flexible and Result Oriented Environment
- Enjoy a Sharing, Warm and Friendly Culture
- Work with those who see the Workplace as a Second Home
- Microsoft BI solution: SSIS, SSAS, SSRS.
- (Optional) AWS knowledge.
- CVs with pictures preferred
- Query languages: SQL, MDX, DAX.
- Visual Studio integration with AWS.
- Power BI dashboards.
- Data warehouse design, problem-solving and analytical skills. Database: SQL Server.
- Databases: MySQL, SQL Server, Aurora.
- Good English speaking and writing skills
- Having any of the following skills is a plus
+ Talend data integration software.
+ Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery: TFS, TeamCity, Octopus…
+ Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum and KanBan)
- Permanent job opportunity for good interns
- Agile, International, dynamic and friendly working environment
- Company events: every month, Football club and Table football available
- Working Time: Flexibly register your starting time of a day from 8:30am to 10:00 am, Monday to Friday
- Attractive salary package + 13th payment + additional performance bonus
- Salary review every year
- Your contributions to social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance and your income tax covered. The social insurance contribution is calculated based on your real income (the above salary) and the social insurance law.
- 15 days of annual leave and 10 days of paid sick leave per year.
- Premium health checkup + health care package
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sport activities: football, badminton, yoga, and table football.
- Free and unlimited snacks, tea, coffee…
- You will have Laptop or desktop and extra full HD monitor for work purposes
- Good career advancement opportunities
- Opportunities to work overseas in UK / Norway / Singapore
- Coaching and training supported
- And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!
How to apply
- Please apply via Internship by clicking “Hãy đăng nhập (hoặc đăng ký) tài khoản để có thể ứng tuyển vào công việc này”
- Information contact: Ms My via telephone no. 08 3820 6242 (9:30 AM – 6:00 PM)