Full-Stack Developer 121 views
We are in the middle of a major upgrade. You are going to help build a brand new system with latest Enterprise-level technologies to replace aging tech which were written in Foxpro. Unlike traditional short term, outsourced projects, you are embedded as the company in-house software product team where you will take care all software used in their operations. This includes their custom built ERP software, Mobile apps, Websites, and custom desktop apps. This is a multi-years, long term project. Once you’re in, you will stay for a long time.
Note that 30% of the Windows code is in VB.net. You should be comfortable with this language. 70% of the code is in C#. You are also required to read some Foxpro code so you would understand the logic used for the conversion projects.
- Responsible for Solution recommendations, Technical Designs, write Code and write Unit Tests.
- Developing Windows and Web Application using C#, Angular.JS, React Native, and Data Warehouse solutions.
- Analyze system requirements and review specifications.
- Participate in code review and optimization of system performance.
- Supporting the planning and testing features.
- Profiling and optimizing existing features.
- Proactively researching for bottlenecks and proposing your solutions
- At least 4+ years of development experience.
- Expertise with VB.NET, C#, MSSQL, SQL Stored Procedures, OOP, and Design Patterns.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Products.
- Expertise with Entity framework, REST APIs.
- Expertise with web application frameworks and patterns (MVC, Single page).
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science from Information Technology of University of Natural Science or University of Technology.
- Competitive salary with 13th month paid. Review salary one each year.
- Work in an international environment, young, supportive, innovative with great career growth potential.
- Social benefit: according to Vietnamese Labor Law. Accident insurance. Private Medical Insurance.
- Other allowances: parking fee; office supplies, such as noodle, milk, coffee, … to ensure employees’ health.
- Framework and technical training. Good English development environment. Business training about Logistic and professional project developing management system.
- Overtime is rare and you will be paid for overtime hours.
- Professional environment and clear processes. Young, friendly, active and sociable colleagues.
Time working: 09:00 AM – 06:00 PM from Monday to Friday.
- Total Jobs 1 Jobs
- Location - Tỉnh, Thành phố Ho Chi Minh
- Address - Địa chỉ 10 Đường số 11, Phường Bình Trưng Tây, Quận 2, Thành Phố Hồ Chí Minh
- Tax Code - Mã số thuế 0311935158