Hardware Design Engineer (Fresher) 1638 views
- Fulfill your passion in Electronic Design and Electronic Product Development
- Analyze the requirement with support from senior hardware engineers
- Design and review schematic, PCB layout; prepare test plan and execute the test
- Work closely to these sections: electronic power supply, MCU design, RF, sensors, digital, power electronics (such as motor control, load control…), analog mixed signals.
- Work in IoT (Internet of Thing) and Automotive Electronics project
- Travel overseas is required (India, Germany, Japan…)
Work experience: Fresher
- BSEE (Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering)
- Good English communication
- Passion in Electronic Design and Electronic Product Development
Benefits and Career Opportunities
- Work in a dynamic and fast growing global company
- Pursue advanced career development including oversea training and working experience
- Minimum 15 annual leaves+ birthday leave per year.
- Health insurance for employees and family.
- Lunch and parking allowance.
- Join in various team building and sport activities.
- 13th-month salary and annual bonus.
- Performance appraisal every year.
- Other benefits will be discussed during the interview
- Opportunity to work on site in Japan, India, German, China….
If you are interested in this position, kindly send us your updated CV (in English) to apply with subject "Hardware Design Fresher_Full name" via:
- RBVH Recruitment Team: Career.RBVH@vn.bosch.com
- or Mr. Nguyen Chi Thien – email@example.com
Please be noted that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.