[HN] Research Assistant 4097 views
In general, to conduct in-depth market research of related sectors such as agribusiness, FMCG and financial services. In addition, the research intern required to take a role in providing support in specific projects in which ImpactVietnam provides business consulting services
- To support in economic and social research and analysis into specific sectors such as Vietnam’s agribusiness, FMCG, financial services, renewable energy…
- To assist in data collection and knowledge management
- To assist in develop business plan, presentation, financial model, case systemization or any related documents of client’s projects
- To Identify specific programs that the supranational agencies, Development Agencies, Investment funds and local Vietnamese Government provide support (both technical and financial supports) in the related sectors.
- To assist in website development by preparing articles, market researches, analytical reports
The Candidate will have:
- 1 year working experience in a relevant area. (Preferable)
- Personal laptop computer with MS Office.
- Excellent spoken and written Vietnamese and English
- Ability to follow various analytical frameworks; applicants with demonstrated research ability is a plus.
- Recent graduates from universities/faculties relating to economics, business, finance, international development, agronomy, etc. (FTU, NEU, HANU…) or MBA candidates/graduates are encouraged to apply.
ImpactVietnam offers a six-months internship contract with the possibility of extension.
If interested, please send your CV and cover letter to demonstrate your interest to the address: email@example.com by March 22nd, 2016
Please be advised that only short-listed candidates will be contacted