HRBP Intern 444 views
- Number of vacanvies - Số lượng nhân viên cần tuyển 2
Position: HRBP Intern (Human Resource Business Partner Intern)
To work closely with HRBP to ensure the smooth of on/off boarding and global mobility and all other HR services while maintaining a great employee relations.
- Supports the implementation of onboarding and off-boarding process
- Supports the implementation of Global mobility services (work permit, passport, visa, international assignment, overseas business trip, relocation)
- Lives and promotes the company values of exceeding client’s expectation, people development, innovation and integrity
- Complies fully with the Code of Conduct, health and safety requirements, legislation, regulations, policies and procedures.
Why do you have to take this opportunity?
- Experiences one of the best places to work in Vietnam
- with friendly and professionalism
- with a strong HR team
- with global working attitude
- Learns HR insights and practices
- Employee onboarding
- Employee off-boarding
- Employee relations
- Global mobility
- And more…
- Bachelor graduate or 3rd to last year university student
- Available for at least 3.5 working days/week
- Has interest in HR field to bring people happiness and success
- Administration task handling and multi-tasking skill
- Active learning mindset
- Open, flexibility and adaptability
- Be able to communicate in English
- At least 4 months of commitment for the internship period
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & global software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Diverse careers opportunities with Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, IT Solutions & Consulting
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Performance appraisals every year
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in North American (U.S, Canada), Europe, Asia.
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sport activities: football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming…
- Joining community development activities: 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,…
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym…), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies…)
How to apply:
- Please apply via Internship by clicking “Đăng ký công việc này” or “Login as Candidate” button.
- Title: Full Name _ HRBP Intern