In this position, you will have an overview about the inbound industry which focus on Inbound market, what Inbound travelers expect from us and how can we provide them an unforgettable experience in Vietnam.
• Advice, create outlines and Travel itineraries for Tour operators/ Travel agents.
• Make quotations/proposals and reconfirm bookings with/for overseas agents.
• Understand about the existing and new products being offered by the company to be better able to fit the client requirements.
• Make reservations with local suppliers and hotels and deliver optimal service to clients on the ground.
• Ensure all sales are reported in Tour plan software for your sales report
• Strive to achieve a high ratio of conversions versus enquiries
• Study in Hospitality, Tourism, Business or other related field
• Good command of written and spoken English • Has a professional mind-set and a passion for travel and his/her work
• Good attitude, well organized, hardworking, with the ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to work under pressure in peak season periods within timeline
• Strong organizational skills, ability to work under pressure and to prioritize tasks
• Good computer literacy (MS Office; Travel related software).
How to apply
Interested parties are invited to send their CVs with a covering letter in English and a current photo to HR department via Internship.