Intern, Learning and Development (L&D) – 1 role
- Organizing training
- Helping line manager keep track of training record
- Aiding during training
- Other supporting tasks and making report monthly and weekly.
- Working closely with all departments in the organization.
- Base knowledge in Human Resources
- Good at problems solving
- Able to work with multi-tasks and under pressure
- Able to use Microsoft program (e.g Word, Excell)
- Strong English with writing and communicating skills
Duration: 3 months (full time: From Monday to Friday) – No allowance.
Please kindly send your CV and cover letter to the mailbox of ANZ recruitment team: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title: Intern – ROLE – candidate’s full name (ex: Intern – CALL CENTRE – Nguyen Van A).