Intern .NET Developers 175 views
- Creating high quality software
- Following design principles and best practices
- Being proud of your work
- Improving yourself in a talented and passionate team
- Communicating well with clients and colleagues overseas
- Using English and scrum every day
- Working in a flexible and result-oriented environment
- Enjoying a sharing, warm and friendly culture
- Working with those who see the workplace as a second home
- Working Time: Flexibly register your starting time of a day from 8:30am to 10:00 am, Monday to Friday
- To be successful in this role you must have some of the following:
+ Good English speaking and writing skills
+.NET technologies: C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework Core (version 2.x or higher)
+ Object-oriented design, dependency injection, design patterns
+ Databases: SQL Server or MySQL
- Having any of the following skills is a plus:
+ Unit testing
+ Clean coding
+ Continuous integration and continuous delivery
+ Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum and KanBan)
+ Cloud computing: Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services
- Permanent job opportunity for good interns
- Agile, international, dynamic and friendly working environment
- Company events: every month, Football club and Table football available
- Attractive salary package + 13th payment + additional performance bonus
- Salary review every year
- Your contributions to social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance and your income tax covered. The social insurance contribution is calculated based on your real income (the above salary) and the social insurance law.
- 15 days of annual leave and 10 days of paid sick leave per year.
- Premium health checkup + health care package
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sport activities: football, badminton, yoga, and table football.
- Free and unlimited snacks, tea, coffee…
- You will have Laptop or desktop and extra full HD monitor for work purposes
- Good career advancement opportunities
- Opportunities to work overseas in UK / Norway / Singapore
- Coaching and training supported
- And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!
How to apply
- Please apply via Internship by clicking “Hãy đăng nhập (hoặc đăng ký) tài khoản để có thể ứng tuyển vào công việc này”