Intern .NET Web Developers
- Creating high quality software
- Following design principles and best practices
- Being proud of your work
- Improving yourself in a talented and passionate team
- Communicating well with clients and colleagues overseas
- Using English and scrum every day
- Working in a flexible and result-oriented environment
- Enjoying a sharing, warm and friendly culture
- Working with those who see the workplace as a second home
- Working Time: Flexibly register your starting time of a day from 8:30am to 10:00 am, Monday to Friday
- To be successful in this role you must have some of the following:
- NET Framework or .NET Core web application programming
- Object-oriented programming
- Databases: SQL Server or MySQL
- Good English
- Having any of the following skills is a plus:
- Design patterns, dependency injection, SOLID principles
- Unit testing
- Cloud computing: Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services
- Attractive salary package + 13th payment + additional performance bonus
- Salary review every year
- Your contributions to social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance and your income tax covered. The social insurance contribution is calculated based on your real income (the above salary) and the social insurance law.
- Flexible working time
- 15 days of annual leave and 10 days of paid sick leave per year.
- Premium health checkup + health care package
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sport activities: football, badminton, yoga, and table football.
- Free and unlimited snacks, tea, coffee…
- You will have Laptop or desktop and extra full HD monitor for work purposes
- Good career advancement opportunities
- Opportunities to work overseas in UK / Norway / Singapore
- Coaching and training supported
- And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!