Intern Product Management cho Startup 3004 views
PinRide, a Sydney and HCMC-based startup with is offering internships in business operations.
Why? We are on the mission to change the way people move around the world, from Sydney to Yangon (Myanmar).
What we do exactly? We make smart-phone apps to allow people to share their rides on motorcycles and cars.
– Want to be an CEO apprentice of a tech startup, meaning it’s the shortest path to become an CEO later.
– Are self-motivated.
– Are both a dreamer and a doer.
– Are able to learn new things super-fast.
Then don’t hesitate to join us at http://pinbike.me
– Work for a cool tech start-up environment: flat, result-oriented, equal culture.
– Become full-time employee when making significant contributions.
– Monthly salary (depend on skills and experience).
– Bonus: learn how to manage a tech team full of talented engineers, even your background is non-tech.
– 500.000 VND/month to use PinBike.
– Learn about value proposition, product development (it’s not about programming, it’s about what to build)
– Assist CEO/product manager in making decision
Apply to email@example.com, subject titled "Product Development"
Any question, please feel free to ask at the same email above.