Intern QC 499 views
Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- Permanent job opportunity for good interns
- Agile project management style. International, English-speaking, dynamic and friendly working environment
- Company events: every month, Football club and Table football available
3 Skill Tag
What You Will Do
- Develop test case based on requirements
- Perform testing different environment and versions of products
- Attention to detail and logical thinking
- Finding the cause of faults and recommending improvements
- Checking products accessibility options, assure quality of product.
- Improve yourself in a talented and passionate Team
- You will have a chance to improve your English and communication skills with colleagues and clients in VN, UK, NO etc.
- Work in a flexible and result oriented environment
- You will have a space to self-study, to develop your QC skills along with coaching and training from an experienced QC leader
- Enjoy a sharing, warm and friendly culture
- Work with those who see the workplace as a second home
What You Are Good at
- Good English
- Good knowledge in software testing process
- Enthusiastic, responsible, careful, eager to learn and develop your career in Quality Control field.
Having any of the following skills is a plus:
- Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum and KanBan)
- Familiar with test case and other testing methods
- Databases: MySQL or SQL Server
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Attractive salary package + 13th payment + additional performance bonus
- Salary review every year
- Your contributions to social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance and your income tax covered. The social insurance contribution is calculated based on your real income (the above salary) and the social insurance law.
- Flexible working time
- 15 days of annual leave and 10 days of paid sick leave per year.
- Premium health checkup + health care package
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sport activities: football, badminton, yoga, and table football.
- Free and unlimited snacks, tea, coffee…
- You will have Laptop or desktop and extra full HD monitor for work purposes
- Good career advancement opportunities
- Opportunities to work overseas in UK / Norway / Singapore
- Coaching and training supported
- And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!
- Working Time: Flexibly register your starting time of a day from 8:30am to 10:00 am, Monday to Friday
- Office Address: 6th Floor PJICO Tower, 186 Dien Bien Phu, Ward 6, District 3, HCMC
- The sooner the better
- English language preferred
- CVs with pictures preferred
About Our Company
- You probably know many IT companies from the US, Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong… What about an IT company from Norway? Yes, that’s us. You may also know many IT companies operate in multiple industries, from manufacturing to e-commerce. But what about a company whose product mainly focuses on the insurance system? Yes, that’s us again.
- So, in brief, Contemi is an insurance software provider originated from Norway, supporting global customers, with offices located in Norway,UK, Singapore and Vietnam. That said, we do accept projects on non-insurance software too, if we are confident that we can provide high-quality products.
If you have any queries, please contact Ms My via telephone no. 08 3820 6242 (9:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
- Total Jobs 2 Jobs
- Location - Tỉnh, Thành phố Ho Chi Minh
- Address - Địa chỉ Tầng 6, Tòa Nhà PJICO, Số 186 Điện Biên Phủ, Phường 6, Quận 3, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh
- Phone - Điện thoại liên lạc 02838206242
- Tax Code - Mã số thuế 0311809932
- Job category - Danh mục các lĩnh vực công việc tuyển dụng Công nghệ thông tin - IT, Lập Trình, Phát triển phần mềm, Phát triển Web