Scope of work: Your work includes the following areas and can be assigned by Regional Manager when necessary.
Administration work :
- Logistic support for Member events and BD related events
- Build and update internal databases including network forms record, Member list , Event attendant list, key contacts of Employers etc.
- Properly record promotional items, office equipment, daily in-out documents
- Provide the data for report by extracting from CRM upon request
- Support BDM mail out campaign/ Events/Career Fairs/Job Fairs/ Employer BCPA information session
- Weekly/monthly report
- CRM operation
- Support Members in payment process, subject enrolment, exams registration, deferral or readmission as well as online application
- Provide information and handle member enquiries/issues under guidance of RM / Business support executive
- CPD event preparation/update/record/report
- Making phone calls for renewal, event invitation, data update
- Handling public enquires and provide sufficient/accurate information about CPA program to potential members
- Record status of public enquiries and follow up to convert to MEPA/application
- Give proper guidance to Candidates on OAT and support for application when needed
- Implement tasks effectively and efficiently
- Other tasks assigned by Regional Manager
Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm (Includes 1 hour for lunch break at 12:00 – 1:00pm)
How to apply:
In strict confidence, interested candidates please send your full resume online via “Apply for this job” below.