Scope of work: Your work includes the following areas and can be assigned by Regional Manager when necessary.
Administration work :
- Logistic support for Member events and BD related events
- Build and update internal databases including network forms record, Member list , Event attendant list, key contacts of Employers etc.
- Properly record promotional items, office equipment, daily in-out documents
- Provide the data for report by extracting from CRM upon request
- Support BDM mail out campaign/ Events/Career Fairs/Job Fairs/ Employer BCPA information session
- Weekly/monthly report
- CRM operation
- Support Members in payment process, subject enrolment, exams registration, deferral or readmission as well as online application
- Provide information and handle member enquiries/issues under guidance of RM / Business support executive
- CPD event preparation/update/record/report
- Making phone calls for renewal, event invitation, data update
- Handling public enquires and provide sufficient/accurate information about CPA program to potential members
- Record status of public enquiries and follow up to convert to MEPA/application
- Give proper guidance to Candidates on OAT and support for application when needed
- Implement tasks effectively and efficiently
- Other tasks assigned by Regional Manager
Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm (Includes 1 hour for lunch break at 12:00 – 1:00pm)
How to apply:
In strict confidence, interested candidates please send your full resume online via “Apply for this job” below.
CPA Australia Hanoi Representative Office
Address: Suite 1201 A, Tower A, Handi Resco Building, 521 Kim Ma, Hanoi
Phone number: (+84) 24 6263 4320
Company website: www.cpaaustralia.com.auTax code: 0102804169
CPA Australia unites a global network of leading accounting and finance professionals to drive business success around the world. With more than 163,750 members in 125 countries, CPA Australia is one of the world’s leading professional accountancy organisations with a history of 131 years.
CPA Australia has offices in all Australian capital cities, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Quang Zhou, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, New Zealand and the United Kingdom.