Intern – Valuation And Advisory Services 2011 views
- Gather and analysis the comparable
- Review, understand and summary of the legal documents.
- Site inspection upon request
- Understand the valuation steps.
- Understand the market information in order to able to produce the market commentary for various sectors.
- Translating the report into English or Vietnamese
- Assisting the residential valuations upon request.
- Other admin tasks.
- International working environment
- Personal growth and career orientation
- Attendance of all team building activities and internal training session
- Hands on experience and on-the-job training
- Salary + allowance: 2,300,000 per month
- University Degree in relevant discipline, Real Estate industry background is a plus
- Commitment, accuracy and attention to detail
- Good working attitude, ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent time-management skills and a desire to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
- Excellent MS Office skills
How To Apply
Interested candidates please send your full resume online via “Login to apply” below with subject: “VAS Intern_HCM/HN_Fullname”