- Helps the Country HRBP in managing the following function for the country (cluster): Internal Communications to enhance employee engagement to contribute to the company’s business growth;
- Define the IC strategy and plan;
- Implement IC Plan and follow-up;
- Relay global messaging and manage local communications at the country level through ensuring all staff have access to a range of internal communications (i.e. team meetings, managers’ meetings, 1:1 meetings between staff and managers, email, TV news, Yammer, Employee Portal, etc.), so that they can keep up-to-date with important news, share information and raise concerns:
- Managing the compilation and the agenda for town hall, employee engagement activities, monthly e-newsletter, including writing and editing content, arranging photography, overseeing design and being the facilitator, MC;
- Ensuring that all communication messaging, processes and tools are consistent throughout the various channels that are being utilized;
- Supporting the business and people transformations, analyzing their impact on people and performance, designing and driving the appropriate communication plan and actions to support the change management;
- Driving, when necessary, the post-merger integration internal communication strategy and plan, for an acquisition under the Operations leadership, aligned with global PMI process;
- Designing and implementing, given the case, the crisis communication plan, aligned with the corporate process and guidelines. Define upstream clear roles and responsibilities and organize dedicated training if necessary, with other departments involved;
- Being an active change agent of the IC transformation;
- Getting staff feedback across BU/ Dept to gain their views on internal communications and suggestions for improvements;
- University degree in Human Resources or Marketing Communications. Overseas education is highly preferred and MBA holder is a plus;
- At least 3-year experience with focus on various HR functions like Learning & Development, Talent Acquisition, Internal Communications, Employer Branding in foreign companies. Experiences in social marketing is an advantage;
- Understanding of hi-tech industry and knowledgeable on local labor market;
- At least TOIEC Pre-advance level 830;
- High energy level, passionate and result-oriented;
- Excellence command of English, both speaking & writing;
- Innovative and creative in communications;
- Teamwork spirit: Demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams; share responsibility for results, provide and accept feedback.
How to Apply:
- Please apply via Internship by clicking “Apply for this job” or “Login to apply” button.
- Subject [Schneider Electric – 022019] Internal Communications & Employer Branding Lead – Full Name.
Tên doanh nghiệp: Công Ty Trách Nhiệm Hữu Hạn Schneider Electric Việt Nam Tên giao dịch: SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC VIETNAM CO., LTD Address: 7th Floor, Etown1, 364 Cong Hoa Street, Ward 13, Tan Binh District, HCMC, Vietnam. Tax code: 0313369606 Phone number: 028 38 103 103 - Ext: 84044 - Ms. Linh Schneider Electric is the leading global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of €27 billion in FY2015, our 170,000 employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies will reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.