Rotational training in 4 main departments of the company: Administrative, Marketing, Sales and Leasing. By the end of an internship, a trainee will walk through each department of the company and have an understanding of daily operations of a sales team. Outstanding trainees will be able to join the company on a full time position. Project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction.
- Assist Senior Admin in creating business documents such as sales report, update price list for different selling projects, take notes during meetings and consolidate the weekly reports.
- Assist in filling out cash advance, cash liquidation and travel requests forms prior and post-overseas trips. Work closely with admin and accountant.
- Assist Marketing Senior in preparing marketing materials, event organizing, planning and coordination. Working with online marketing, portals, SEO, advertising and PR.
- Assisting Sales Consultants/managers to coordinate project inspection trips and its logistics. Being involved in every step of a sales process.
- Managing and maintaining leasing databases, conducting apartment viewings with clients
- Perform any other duties assigned by the line managers
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese (oral and written) required. Additional language is a plus ( in priority Korean, Chinese, Japanese)
- Good communication skills (oral and written) are a must
- Knowledge in use of spreadsheets, database, word processing
- Ability to keep clear and accurate records and reports
- Ability to use computer and rapidly input data and retrieve records and information
- Ability to organize work load and to work under pressure
How to apply
- In strict confidence, interested candidates please send your full resume online via “Apply for this job” below.