Investment Analyst Intern 54 views
- Number of vacanvies - Số lượng nhân viên cần tuyển 2
We actively seek young and talented individuals to fill internship positions, which are typically 12 weeks long. Interns shall be responsible for performing industry and market research and analysis, and supporting in drafting pitching materials.
Internship candidates should have a strong academic track record in a top university and display a strong eagerness to learn about investment banking.
Responsibilties: Investment Analyst Intern
- Performing industry and market research and analysis;
- Analyzing financial statements and business models;
- Drafting teaser, information memorandum, and other materials required in client pitches and transaction execution.
Job Requirements: Investment Analyst Intern
- Senior year students or fresh graduates of Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Business Management degree programs;
- Fluent in English;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Proficient in financial analysis and modeling;
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Candidates with experience in an investment bank, audit firm, or research unit of a stock brokerage firm is a plus.