- Join some parts or full life cycle of software development
- Create design specifications independently
- Create systems design with instruction from Project Leader
- Do implementation as well as conducting review for others
- Other assignments from Manager
- Develop new or support existing systems
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
- At least 1+ years of hands-on software development experience in a software company
- Have knowledge in OOP, C#, SQL Server, Crystal Report
- Excellent in testing, debugging, and troubleshooting skills, problem solving.
- Have experience in ERP system (especially Warehouse management system, Time attendance, Human resource, Payroll (salary calculation)), SAP system ( is preferable)
- The person who has worked for company and support their business system such as Time keeping, Human resource, Payroll (salary calculation), manufacturing, accounting, sales, is preferable.
How to apply:
- In strict confidence, interested candidates please send your full resume online via “Apply for this job”