Lazada Management Associate Program 287 views
Launched in 2012, Lazada is the number one online shopping and selling destination in Southeast Asia – present in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. As the pioneer of the eCommerce ecosystem in Southeast Asia, Lazada helps more than 80,000 local and international sellers as well as 2,500 brands serve the 560 million consumers in the region through its marketplace platform, supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions. With over 80 million SKUs available, Lazada offers the widest range of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, toys, fashion, sports equipment and groceries. Focused on delivering an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns through its own first- and last-mile delivery arm supported by 80+ logistics partners. Lazada Group is majority owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited (NYSE:BABA).
Why join Management Associate Program 2019 (MAP)?
• You will enter into an accelerated development program. It will be an intense journey of learning and discovery, equipping you with the knowledge and skills you need to become a leader in Lazada.
• The program offers a broad spectrum of potential career opportunities for Graduates and young professionals in all areas of our business with functional rotations focusing on Marketing, Commercial and E-commerce.
• Lazada is the number one online shopping and selling destination in South East Asia. This 24-month tailor made development plan provides an excellent e-Commerce career head-start and an opportunity to experience a fast-paced, dynamic and challenging work environment.
• Jan to Feb : Open for Application
• Mar : Test & F2F Interview at Lazada Office
• Apr 10-12 : Assessment Days (tentatively)
And from there it gets tough! We hope you are ready and LET’S M.A.P YOUR CAREER WITH LAZADA!
• Fresh graduates or graduates up to 2-year working experience
• GPA ≥ 7.5/10 or 3.0/4.0; TOEIC ≥ 750; IELTS ≥ 6 or equivalent;
• Be excited, passionate and confident with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Be able to drive for results, be action-oriented and possess problem-solving & analytical thinking abilities
• Be adaptable to change, you need to be able to anticipate our customer’s and seller’s needs and contribute positively to their experience
• Have demonstrated leadership potential through extracurricular activities and/or working experience
• Possess a high level of mobility and agility
• Vietnamese Citizen and able to work in Ho Chi Minh City
How to apply
- Please apply via Internship by clicking “Apply for this job” or “Login to apply” button