Mechanical Test Technician
- Receive samples, check for completeness, assemble, take pictures and dimensions
- Hand out samples to customer/ suppliers (including documentation)
- Set up and perform of all kinds of tests (including documentation)
- Inform test results and provide necessary technical information to supervisor/ project team
- Perform inspection / sample drawing / loading supervision services at customer side on requirement
- Prepare pre-information, test reports and inspection report in time
- Prepare other technical documents (QM documents, checklists, report templates)
- Arrange maintenance and calibration of test machines, equipment and other laboratory facilities
- Development and implementation of new mechanical test methods.
- College/ university degree in Mechanical or Wood Processing Engineer;
- At least 2 years working experience as mechanical test engineer (preferable: furniture);
- Experience with and awareness of international safety and quality expectations and standards;
- Experience and expertise in evaluation and interpretation of test results is an advantage;
- Good command of spoken and written English;
- High problem solving skill, analytical/ observation skills;
- Responsible and can-do working attitude;
- Expertise in using emails, internet searching and Microsoft Office.
- Experience in Quality Management (ISO 9001, ISO 17025) and AutoCAD
- Good communication and customer services skills;
- Be able to work independently as well as team work;
- Be able to work in a multi-cultural / multi-national environment;
- Having good sense of staying integrity and comply with applicable code of conduct.
How to apply
- Please apply via Internship by clicking “Đăng ký công việc này” or “Login as Candidate” button.
Location - Tỉnh, Thành phố