- Execute online performance campaigns:
- Setup or create paid/organic performance campaigns across display, search, social media, video, native, programmatic ads channels/platforms and Clients’ own media (website/blog/social media channels/pages) as per plan approved by Clients.
- Monitor and optimize the performance campaigns to ensure the best outcome of the ads spending
- Prepare campaign reports and data visualization as required.
- Update new trends and relevant knowledge:
- Actively follow and update on changes to all platforms for performance marketing which have direct impact on daily tasks
- Attend all training conducted by direct supervisor and coaching/sharing sessions at department and company level
- Take turn to present any updates/trends to the Performance team as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Digital Media or Related Degrees.
- Have experience in Digital marketing channels: SEM, SEO, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Social Media … is an advantage
- Have experience and ability to develop community on social networking sites, forums, … is an advantage
- Working over-time, responsibility, dynamic & creative in work.
- Knowledge of marketing knowledge and branding
- Students of top university (FTU, UEH, VNUHCM, UFM, HCMUT, RMIT) is an advantage.
- Studied in gifted school specializing in Physics,Math, Informatics is an advantage.
- Achieved an award in National Contest : Physics, Math,Informatics is an advantage.
- Salary: 250-300$ per month
- Receiving profound and professional training
- Considering to become fulltime staff
- Friendly bosses and colleagues
- Receiving suitable awards for your efforts
- Comfortable office and customized seats
- No uniforms, free choice of fashion style
- Free parking, team-building once a month, company trip twice a year
- Snacks and tea break every afternoon and evening
How to apply:
- Please apply via Internship by clicking “Apply for this job” or “Login to apply” button.
- Title “YBOX_Name_Media Intern_NK”