Dirox is a Multicultural Company, where your Pro-activity and Can do attitude are expected.
Participate with us to First class projects for great foreign customers from North america, Europe and Australia.
Work in an environment where Teamwork, Independence and Communication are Key for software success and customer satisfaction.
Grow your expertise and learn from great Technical People and great R&D projects.
Develop your knowledge on other areas such as Business Analysis, Customer Handling, Improvement Loop, Test Automation…
Learn from the diversity of our different customer types and business activities like startups, social media, Telco, web agencies, media, FMCG, bank, public sector, health, finance…
Our DNA are: Customer First, Software that Works, Team Spirit, and a Work you Love.
What we need absolutely:
- Passion in mobile application development is a MUST.
- Knowledge about mobile programming languages (Objective-C, C#, Java, Swift, C++) is REQUIRED.
- Knowledge / hand-on practices in mobile development (iOS / Android / Unity) is a PLUS.
- Knowledge about mobile software, industry is a PLUS.
- Knowledge of web application (front-end, backend, API) development is a PLUS.
- Fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis is a REQUIRED.
- Smart, flexibility, creativity, and good logical approach and sound thinking is a BIG PLUS.
- Ability to work both in team and individually is a PLUS.
- Active, professional attitude with good working ethics is a PLUS.
- English comprehension (reading) is OPTIONAL but preferred.
- Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to detail is OPTIONAL but preferred.
What you will do:
- Research, learn and practice about mobile development technologies.
- Research and learn about mobile UI / UX and best practice.
- Get started and be familiar with the development tools, IDE, libraries.
- Innovate and brainstorm new features.
What you will be trained:
- Mobile application development with either iOS / Android or cross platform solution.
- How to use CVS (GIT, SVN) individually and in team.
- Working methodology and how to cooperate with other team members.
- How to train yourselves and do research with latest technology.
In your candidature email please tell us about:
● Availability date
● What interests you in Dirox
● Portfolio of urls for Drupal projects, Web projects and tell whether you did the integration and if it was responsive or not