.Net/Java Intern 211 views
- Your primary responsibilities will include develop, and maintenance and perform assurance of software
- The successful candidate will be part of a high-performing development team in a high
frequency/low latency environment.
- Fresh graduates or final-year students in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or related technical field. Third-year students can also be considered.
- Good knowledge in Object-oriented programming concept.
- Basic English communication skills.
- At least Japanese N2 for those want to be Bridge Software Engineer (with opportunity to work
onshore in DXC Japan)
- Has knowledge or relevant work experience in any of the following programming languages or technologies: Java/Java EE, .NET, C#, C++, C, SQL
- Ability to learn in a short time and work under pressure
- Experience working in an international software development project will be advantageous.
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Be able to work independently and in a workgroup. Good interpersonal, collaboration, and communication skills and strong team working ability.
How to apply
- Please apply via Internship by clicking “Ứng tuyển công việc này” or “Hãy đăng nhập (hoặc đăng ký) tài khoản để có thể ứng tuyển vào công việc này” button below.
- Total Jobs 0 Jobs
- Address - Địa chỉ Tầng 2, Tòa nhà e.Town 1, số 364 Đường Cộng Hòa, Phường 13, Quận Tân Bình, TP Hồ Chí Minh
- Tax Code - Mã số thuế 0314974941