- Implement the agency compliance programs for all agency force of the Company; and coordinate with related departments and staffs for implementation smoothly;
- Follow up agency compliance programs for ensuring effectiveness, efficiency and compliance with internal regulations of the Company and laws related;
- Review and update the Agency Compliance Manual and other procedures, policies for agency;
- Make reports on agency compliance activities periodically and abnormal as required by line manager;
- Support agency compliance team to perform agency compliance training activities for purpose of
agency compliance activities best and preventing and reducing misconducts lowest;
- Review and update agency compliance training materials and plan annually and/or when requested;
- As directed by the line manager.
- University degree or higher level in law, audit, public administration, business administration;
- Good command of the Vietnamese and English languages;
- Proper regard for confidentiality;
- Logical and critical thinking, analytical skill;
- Independent work and teamwork skills.
HOW TO APPLY
- The candidates who are interested in this position please send profile online via “Apply for this job” below.