- Implement the agency compliance programs for all agency force of the Company; and coordinate with related departments and staffs for implementation smoothly;
- Follow up agency compliance programs for ensuring effectiveness, efficiency and compliance with internal regulations of the Company and laws related;
- Review and update the Agency Compliance Manual and other procedures, policies for agency;
- Make reports on agency compliance activities periodically and abnormal as required by line manager;
- Support agency compliance team to perform agency compliance training activities for purpose of
agency compliance activities best and preventing and reducing misconducts lowest;
- Review and update agency compliance training materials and plan annually and/or when requested;
- As directed by the line manager.
- University degree or higher level in law, audit, public administration, business administration;
- Good command of the Vietnamese and English languages;
- Proper regard for confidentiality;
- Logical and critical thinking, analytical skill;
- Independent work and teamwork skills.
HOW TO APPLY
- The candidates who are interested in this position please send profile online via “Apply for this job” below.
CÔNG TY TNHH BẢO HIỂM HANWHA LIFE VIỆT NAMTên giao dịch: KOREA LIFE VIETNAM Mã số thuế: Địa chỉ: Tầng 14, Số 81-85 Hàm Nghi, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh Đại diện pháp luật: Back Jong Kook Giấy phép số: 51GP/KDBH Ngày cấp giấy phép: 12/06/2008 Ngày hoạt động: 13/12/2008 Điện thoại: Founded in 1952, Hanwha Group is one of the top 10 conglomerates in Korea and top 500 in the world with 6 divisions: Manufacturing & Construction, Finance, Leisure & Lifestyle, Aerospace & Mechatronics, Chemicals & Materials, Solar Energy. Hanwha Group has diversified its business portfolio with 305 affiliates such as Hanwha Corp., Hanwha SolarOne, Hanwha Q.Cell), Hanwha Chemical, Hanwha Engineering & Construction, Hanwha Life Insurance, and Hanwha Hotel & Resorts across other 19 countries, including Canada, China, Czech, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Italia, Japan, Philippines, Kazakhstan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States and Vietnam. Established in 1946, Hanwha Life Insurance (the former name called Korea Life Insurance) is the oldest life insurance company in Korea. The company has grown to be the country’s leading life insurer with total assets of 84 billion US Dollar and an AAA solvency rating from prominent rating agencies. Hanwha Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (Hanwha Life Vietnam) has received license No. 51GP/KDBH on June 12th, 2008 and the adjusted license No 51/GPDC05/KDBH dated 26 June 2014 by the Ministry of Finance for establishment in Vietnam. The company has the charter capital of 1,891,140,000,000 VND (approximately 102.78 million USD) and becomes one of the highest capital insurers in Vietnam. Since Apr 1st 2009, Hanwha Life Vietnam has introduced our first products to local customers. Over 8 years of operation, Hanwha Life Vietnam has awarded Golden Dragon Award in 6 consecutive years 2010 - 2015 for "Best financial services". The prestige award was co-hosted by Vietnam Economic Times, VCCI and Ministry of Planning and Investment. Currently, Hanwha Life Vietnam has nearly 250 employees and about 35,000 Financial Consultants working in over 100 customer service centers nationwide. Currently, Hanwha Life Vietnam is being trusted by nearly 200,000 (until 31/07/2016) customers and their families.
More job from Hanwha Life Vietnam