Nike HR Intern 878 views
Key Accountabilities (Responsibilities)
Intern (6 months) for HR Dept – Talent Development
– Resource Planning: plan and implement the logistics of curriculum, administering online learning system, site logistics, communicate to participants and facilitators.
– Vendor Management: manage training and event vendors to run the workshops internally and employer branding programs externally.
– Evaluation: provide continuous feedback to HR head and functional departments on training effectiveness. Create and administer evaluations.
– Support HR related activities, projects.
Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management, Education, Economics or related fields.
– Have the ability to independently manage projects and communicate progress and priorities to management and internal customers.
– Good English in written and verbal communication with good computer skill (MS Office Word, Excel, Power Point).
– Must be an energetic self-starter with a passion for effecting change in a dynamic environment.
– Must have desire to work with teams in FMCG/ Manufacturing environment.
How To Apply
Please apply via Internship by clicking “Đăng ký công việc này” or “Login as Candidate” button.
May be closed at any time if we have found a suitable candidate.