1. Mô tả công việc – Job description
- Manage Perfect Listing of product in eCommerce, Price Book, & Retail Landing Page.
- Assist in managing Promotion Program for direct partners
- Assist in caculating and comparing price, cost and preparing rough drafts of material basedon an agreed brief and given catalouges, data processing by excel
- Manage client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production
- Contribute to the development of marketing strategies and other projects
2. Quyền lợi – Benefits
- Competitive Internship Allowance (3.400.000 VND + Parking Fee)
- Learning and Training courses are provided
- Opportunity to experience multinational working environment.
3. Yêu cầu của công việc – Job requirements
- Excellent time management, projects management and organisational skills
- Good at analytical skills, analysing data and using excel
- Have knowledge in photoshops, especially with design and photo-editing software is a plus
- Have passionate in marketing, technology and have understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial and electrical environment is a plus
- Having learning agility
- Bachelor in Electrical Engineering/Marketing/Economics/Business Administration/Finance and other majors related
- Good in English skills (reading and writing)
Nơi làm việc – Location.
Etown 1, 364 Cong Hoa Street, Ward 13, District Tan Binh, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
4. Hình thức ứng tuyển – How to apply
- Please apply via Internship by clicking “Apply for this job” or “Login to apply” button.
Tên doanh nghiệp: Công Ty Trách Nhiệm Hữu Hạn Schneider Electric Việt Nam Tên giao dịch: SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC VIETNAM CO., LTD Address: 7th Floor, Etown1, 364 Cong Hoa Street, Ward 13, Tan Binh District, HCMC, Vietnam. Tax code: 0313369606 Phone number: 028 38 103 103 - Ext: 84044 - Ms. Linh Schneider Electric is the leading global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of €27 billion in FY2015, our 170,000 employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies will reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.