PR Intern 4424 views
" Words can light fires in the minds of men" – Patrick Rothfuss
You have a good understanding of marketing and brand language?
You have no difficulty sizing up current media trend?
You are also a passionate, creative writer?
If yes, apply to us now. We would like to welcome you on board as our Public Relations Intern!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
– Track the implementation of PR plans to ensure corporation’s reputation
– Write press releases, feature articles and short news on corporate website to keep up to date following the instruction of PR Manager
– Verify and edit PR Articles before posting to media
– Suggest appropriate channels, newspaper to deliver corporate’s message to right targeted audience and amplify corporate’s activities,
– Make sure all contract, PO,… to be signed before airing
– Other tasks as assigned
WE OFFER YOU:
– Employment opportunities after the Internship. During the internship, if you show excellent results and readily available, you will have the prospect of conversion to full-time employees at any time.
– Real jobs, real responsibilities, real working experiences in a professional, dynamic, friendly, and supportive environment. We will let you walk in the shoes of a real employee.
– Gain essential Soft skills through training, such as communication, planning, time management, and more.
– On the job training and coaching.
– Competitive benefits and allowance: VND 3,000,000
– Certificate of Recognition after the Internship.
WE ALSO EXPECT YOU TO MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS:
– Exceptional in writing skills, especially English writing skills.
– Have an eye for detail (which will be needed when editing)
– Understand vision, mission and business of corporate
– Logically thinking in project management from report to file record
– Well-presented and punctual
– Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially MS Word.
– Responsible, diligent and inquisitive, creative and commitment
– Pay attention to result, outfit, professional manner in working
– Knowledge of key social media platform (Facebook, Youtube, Kenh14…) is a plus
Please send your résume to us through:
Tel: 0123 934 4417 (Mr. Thanh Hải)