The Centre for Sustainable Rural Development (SRD), a Vietnamese non-government organization (VNGO), is committed to empower disadvantaged communities in rural and mountainous areas to adapt to changing environments, and to manage sustainably livelihood systems in an equal and compassionate society.
Founded in 2006, SRD has conducted nearly 50 projects with the main focus on sustainable agriculture, rural livelihoods, climate change, local governance and pro-poor policy advocacy. SRD is a founding member and the chair of major national networks including the VNGO&CC, VNGO-FLEGT and an active member of many other national/regional networks and policy forums.
SRD internship program is opening a door to welcome talented and dynamic students to a challenging, but rewarding an opportunity to work in a multi-cultural and professional organization. The experiences that you will gain at SRD will help you to develop your future career.
We are currently looking for one fulltime Vietnamese intern, one will supporting for SRD’s Program Department. The internship placements will be based at SRD office in Hanoi with frequent travel in Northern and Central provinces.
- Supporting to Program officers at program team;
- Translating documents in terms of Climate Change, Forestry Governance, FLEGT, REDD and other fields, as required;
- Supporting on preparation logistic for the training courses, workshops and events;
- Accompanying SRD staff to fieldtrip;
- Providing interpretation for foreign staff/ advisor and donors (when required);
- Supporting other tasks if required.
- Bachelor degree or Post graduated student,
- English fluency is mandatory;
- Good at communication skills;
- Experience in translating and interpreting;
- Willing to frequently travel to project sites and commit to work in development, non-profit fields.
Six (06) month fulltime interns working contract with SRD will be concluded with the allowance is US$100/ month, free lunch will be provided.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are encouraged to submit their application, including a Cover Letter (in English), CV in English and copies (notarization not required) of relevant degree (if any) by 25th July 2015 via email firstname.lastname@example.org, cc email@example.com. Application sent by post is not preferable.
Only those candidates that are short-listed for interview will be notified. Applications will not be returned.
For further information, please visit our website at www.srd.org.vn