Quality Management Intern 61 views
– Data consolidation and various status reports preparation
– Graphical representation of data in reports
– Maintenance of action plan trackers and open point trackers
– Scheduling meetings (when needed)
– Meal & Parking allowances
– Good benefits of Trade Union activities, team building and company trip.
– Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing company and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world.
– Engage in our diverse training programs which surely help strengthen both your personal and professional skills
1. Mandatory Skills:
– Work experience with MS-Office (mostly with Excel and PowerPoint)
– Good English oral and written communication skills
– 7 quality tools knowledge and practice
2. Desirable Skills:
– Creative ideas to present status reports and trackers
Your Application CV must be in English.
How to apply?
- Please apply via Internship by clicking “Đăng ký công việc này” or “Login as Candidate” button.