– Work as part of project/client engagement team member undertaking secondary and primary research; organizing and analyzing findings to ensure that strategic analysis and tactical commercial advice is appropriate, credible and accurate.
– Facilitate clients trade missions/promotion events, including business meetings, as directed by Directors, Managers and Project Team Leaders.
– Consistently meeting client commitments on schedule and exceeding their expectations. Travelling is required for project execution quite often.
Qualification: Faculty of Economics and Commerce (Background of Business Commerce/Finance)
– Communication skill
– Quantitative & Analytical skill
– Critical thinking skill
– Result oriented/ Detail attention
– Computer proficiency: able to use all MS software product competently (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Adobe Illustrator…)
Monthly Allowance: Yes
– An English CV is preferred.
– Early applications will be considered first. Only qualified candidates will be contacted
– Sent the application (CV, Cover Letter, & Transcript) to email@example.com, cc firstname.lastname@example.org