- Reporting to the Research Managers, the Research Assistant is responsible for preparing all materials required by Research Managers or Senior Research Managers.
- Predominantly a training role, the Research Assistant will be judged on their abilities to absorb information and put it into practice.
- Directly involve real business project of company from questionnaire design up to monitoring fieldwork status.
- Follow up status of Fieldwork & Data Processing, and prepare all materials/logistic for project.
- Setting up presentations & client meetings
- Graduated from relevant university with interested in consumer behavior, current affairs, latest consumer trends
- Logical & analytical thinker
- Working knowledge of Excel and Power point is essential
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Willing to learn, proactive and result oriented
How to apply:
- The candidates who are interested in this position please send profile in English online via “Apply for this job” below.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for testing and interviews.
TAYLOR NELSON SOFRES VIETNAM PTE. LTD Tax code: 030 1543698 Phone numbers: 84 28 – 3930 6631
Established in 1996, Kantar TNS Vietnam is the largest customised market research business in Vietnam and the only ISO equivalent accredited research agency in the country.From local businesses to multinational companies, Kantar TNS Vietnam helps each client take critical business decisions to help grow brands in the region, by using innovative technology-driven methods to ensures the accuracy of insights in today's digitally driven world. The largest customised market research agency in Vietnam, Kantar TNS Vietnam has a dedicated Public & Social Sector team that services Government, NGOs, Donor and Development Organisations.
More job from KANTAR TNS VIETNAM