- Reporting to the Research Managers, the Research Assistant is responsible for preparing all materials required by Research Managers or Senior Research Managers.
- Predominantly a training role, the Research Assistant will be judged on their abilities to absorb information and put it into practice.
- Directly involve real business project of company from questionnaire design up to monitoring fieldwork status.
- Follow up status of Fieldwork & Data Processing, and prepare all materials/logistic for project.
- Setting up presentations & client meetings
- Graduated from relevant university with interested in consumer behavior, current affairs, latest consumer trends
- Logical & analytical thinker
- Working knowledge of Excel and Power point is essential
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Willing to learn, proactive and result oriented
How to apply:
- The candidates who are interested in this position please send profile in English online via “Apply for this job” below.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for testing and interviews.
TAYLOR NELSON SOFRES VIETNAM PTE. LTD Tax code: 030 1543698 Phone numbers: 84 28 – 3930 6631