Sales Executive (Intern) 3308 views
Digiworld is currently looking for a young female fresh graduate with excellent communication skills to work with us as an Sales Executive (Trainee).
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
– Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
– Understand reseller’s needs and requirements
– Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
– Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
– Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
– Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
– Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
WE OFFER YOU:
– Employment opportunities after the training program. During the internship, if you show excellent results and readily available, you will have the prospect of conversion to full-time employees at any time.
– Real jobs, real responsibilities, real working experiences in a professional, dynamic, friendly, and supportive environment. We will let you walk in the shoes of a real employee.
– Gain essential Soft skills through training, such as communication, planning, time management, and more.
– On the job training and coaching.
– Competitive benefits and allowance
WE ALSO EXPECT YOU TO MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS:
– Female, fresh university graduate
– Good command of English
– Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day will be preferred
– Excellent verbal and written communications skills
– Strong listening and presentation skills
– Ability to multi-task, priorities and manage time effectively
Please send your résume to us through:
Tel: 0123 934 4417 (Mr. Thanh Hải)