Secretary Internship 4347 views
– Managing diaries.
– Booking rooms and travel arrangements.
– Preparing and distributing papers and documents for meetings.
– Drafting letters and other documents, such as PowerPoint presentations.
– Answering telephone, taking messages and answering inquiries within assigned scope of responsibility.
– Photocopying and printing.
– Using various computer packages – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
– Producing letters, reports, memorandums, etc. via the computer.
– Distributing mail.
– Scheduling appointments, maintaining calendar, allocating supervisor’s time.
– Preparing materials for workshops, conferences, meetings, etc.
– Maintaining files and financial records.
– Proofreading and editing.
– Preparing reports.
– Assisting with the preparation, calculation, and execution of the budget.
– Performing other duties assigned.