Security Engineer Intern 146 views
- Under direct supervision, performs tasks that may include identification and analysis of malicious code, security operations, threat management, risk and compliance functions, forensic analysis, incident handling, intrusion detection, phishing campaigns, penetration testing, log review and other tasks as directed.
- Assists with evaluation, setup, configuration and implementation of hardware, software cloud services (AWS).
- Prepares, completes and self-reviews assigned tasks in an efficient manner within allotted time frames.
- Attends training sessions and meetings as required, reviewing and applying notes.
- Documents procedures performed and drafts/compiles work papers, reports, and correspondence as required.
- Communicates with supervisor any obstacles or items of concern.
- Assists co-workers in the completion of tasks and assignments to ensure continuity of service. Actively supports teamwork throughout the organization.
- Work in one of the young and flexible environments in Vietnam
- Join the team building large-scale & latest technology software products for Viet Nam and Global market
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle, methodology, tools, and technique (such as Java, .Net, Android/ iOS, GitHub, Jira)
- Work and grow with Passionate & Talented Team
- To be coached 1 – 1 directly from mentor/ coach with a dozen years of experiences in Software Industry
- Salary depending on your ability will be discussed in your interview.
- Working towards a Bachelor’s or Masters of Science degree in an Information Systems, Computer Science, Cyber Engineering or related field
- Experience working in a Windows or Linux command line environment
- Knowledge in penetration testing, intrusion detection systems, firewall configurations, access control lists, and iptables
- Basic understanding of IP subnets and VLAN’s.
- Basic understanding of switches, wireless access points, routers and firewalls.
- Troubleshooting skills for hardware and software issues.
- Basic knowledge of a scripting language (Perl, PowerShell, Python, etc.)
- Experience with the following technologies and activities are beneficial
- Software Quality Assurance, Software Security Fundamentals, Cryptography, Penetration Testing, Source Code Analysis
- Source Code Analysis tools like Fortify, AppScan Source Edition, Coverity, Sonarqube
- Penetration testing tools like Burp Proxy, Fiddler, AppScan Standard Edition, OWASP ZAP, Nessus, Qualys ssl lab, Immunity Debugger, API Monitor, SysInternal toolkit, Wireshark, NMap, MetaSploit, …
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, innovative, and continuously changing environment.
- Have the capability to professionally and appropriately communicate with a diverse group of individuals both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills.
- Exhibit a high degree of professionalism, ethical behavior, and integrity including the ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Exhibit analytical ability and diligently performs assigned tasks with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
How to apply?
- Please apply via Internship by clicking “Đăng ký công việc này” or “Login as Candidate” button.
The beauty of a smart solution is not only to solve given problems, but also to sharp our mind brighter.
- Total Jobs 2 Jobs
- Location - Tỉnh, Thành phố Ho Chi Minh
- Address - Địa chỉ Office 1: 68 Nguyen Hue Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Office 2: 25 Street 2/9, Hai Chau Dist, Da Nang City, Vietnam.
- Phone - Điện thoại liên lạc (+84)28 7109 9879
- Tax Code - Mã số thuế 0314105010
- Job category - Danh mục các lĩnh vực công việc tuyển dụng Công nghệ thông tin, Kiểm soát phần mềm, Kiểm thử phần mềm - Software testing, Mobile Development
- Slogan The beauty of a smart solution is not only to solve given problems, but also to sharp our mind brighter.